- Our Civil Celebrant Distance Learning Training Programmes are our most popular courses. These courses allow the student to set their own timetable; are the most cost effective and are also the most enjoyable according to our feedback.
- These courses have the option (on application) of being paid via 3 or 4 monthly instalments depending on your choice of course.
- Our Distance / Guided Learning Courses can be taken at a time and place to suit you.
- The Courses are computer based with regular live on-
line (up to 40 hours) / telephone mentoring and support as required.
- For Course Outlines click on the course titles below.
- You will have on-
line access to all the learning materials and resources relevant to the course.
- Each candidate must complete some pre-course preparatory work prior to commencing their course.
- Our delegates have found these courses to be the most cost effective and flexible training option.
- In order to complete our distance learning Celebrant Courses you must be computer literate with regard to the most common applications (MS Office, Skype / Zoom, Search Engines, Email, Social Media facilities etc) and have a computer with a live Internet connection. You will also need to have a web camera and microphone.
Choose your training course