- Our Civil Celebrant Distance Learning Training Programmes are our most popular courses. These courses allow the student to set their own timetable; are the most cost effective and are also the most enjoyable according to our feedback.
- These courses have the option (on application) of being paid via 3 or 4 monthly instalments depending on your choice of course.
- Our Distance / Guided Learning Courses can be taken at a time and place to suit you.
- The Courses are computer based with regular live on-
line (up to 40 hours) / telephone mentoring and support as required.
- For Course Outlines click on the course titles below.
- You will have on-
line access to all the learning materials and resources relevant to the course.
- Each candidate must complete some pre-course preparatory work prior to commencing their course.
- Hard copy Key Texts will be sent to you as required.
- Our delegates have found these courses to be the most cost effective and flexible training option.
- In order to complete our distance learning Celebrant Courses you must be computer literate with regard to the most common applications (MS Office, Skype, Search Engines, Email, Social Media facilities etc) and have a computer with a live Internet connection. You will also need to have a web camera and microphone.
Choose your training course