- Our Civil Celebrant Training Group Training Programmes are based in a classroom environment and in a group setting.
- These courses are our most intense (8 hours classroom & 6 hours homework per day) and are aimed at individuals or groups who prefer to work as a group.
- Our Group Training Courses are held weekly, starting on a Monday at our Sheffield premises.
- Other venues may be available on request.
- For Course Outlines click on the course titles below.
- Course Fees quoted here are for courses held at our training facilities in Sheffield.
- Space is limited to 3 delegates per group training course, so early booking is recommended.
- Group bookings of up to 3 delegates can be held at a mutually agreed location and cost.
- Course Fee includes refreshments and lunches. The course fee does not include accommodation.
- For accommodation in Sheffield, recommendations will be made in your joining instructions.
- Hard copy Key Texts will be provided on arrival.
- Each candidate must complete some pre-course preparatory work prior to commencing their course.
- Although laptop computers are available to students for use during their course, students may prefer to bring their own.
- We reserve the right to upgrade your training to Personal Tuition at no additional cost to you.
Choose your training course