Our Civil Celebrant Fast Track Distance Learning courses are designed for candidates preferring a tailor made intensive learning experience. Courses can be held at a time of the students choosing and completed in the comfort of their own home. Once again these courses are very intensive and immersive, necessitating at least 12 hours work per day.
- You will have on-
line access to all the learning materials and resources relevant to the course.
- Each candidate must complete some pre-course preparatory work prior to commencing their course.
- These courses are very intensive (typically 8 hours online & 6 hours homework per day) and are aimed at individuals who prefer to work on a one to one basis.
- Courses are held over 3-5 consecutive weekdays (Monday – Friday).
- Start dates can be selected at time of registration.
- In order to complete our fast track distance learning courses you must be computer literate with regard to the most common applications (MS Office, Skype / Zoom, Search Engines, Email, Social Media facilities etc) and have a computer with a live internet connection. You will also need to have a web camera and microphone.
- For Course Outlines click on the course titles below.
Choose your training course